05/1/2021- MAY DAY OPEN PAINT (Register for a Time Slot) 11:00AM-6PM
Hammer & Stain Treasure Valley
All projects are first come first serve and most projects take 30-60 minutes to make depending on what you choose. The price is based on the project (not time). Pre-made items are also available for purchase at a discount.This is not a class format, it is self-paced. We are there to help and guide you. Choose from a variety of pre-cut stencils and projects when you arrive and add your creativity using our large selection of stains and paints.
If you would like to create a specific project, it will need to be arranged with us no later than Wednesday, April 28th! Arrangements can be made by contacting our workshop at 208-781-8511 or e-mailing us HERE.
*Due to space and time restrictions on open paint, some projects might not be able to be made. Our last available time to start a project is at 4:30 pm.
Personalization of vinyl cutouts unavailable during open paint.
How it Works:
- No charge but pre-registration is required to save your seat(s). Everyone will need to be registered for a time slot.
- Select a time and include a name and how many will attend with you to allow our space to stay compliant for social distancing.
- Agree to all terms and checkout.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending and by registering you agree to the following:
- Tables will be set up for social distancing. One project per person. Only those who registered will be able to attend the workshop.
- Ada County has lifted the mask requirement for public areas. Please feel free to continue to cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop. Staff is required to wear masks.
- Supplies will be on your table. The instructor will be pouring all stains/paints.
- While seated, you may remove your mask to eat and drink, but you must wear a mask while moving through the studio.
- We have hand sanitizer and a sink to wash your hands.
- Tools and supplies and all surfaces, will be sanitized before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your workshop/registered start time. We will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other Makers and our staff please arrive on time!
*Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding. We look forward to a great workshop!!