01/23/21 SHADOW BOX ART- PAINT POUR AND SEAGLASS (1PM-4PM)
Hammer & Stain Treasure Valley
Join us at Hammer and Stain Treasure Valley for a very special combo art event -- we will make memories while learning how to complete your very own Sea Glass Artwork, that will be displayed floating in front of your very own Paint Pour background! No experience required, just a willingness to get messy (with apron and gloves on) and to be a little whimsical! Limited seats are available.
This workshop will last approximately 3 to 3.5 hours, and it will take a few days to dry completely (we provide the box to take your creation home).
You are welcome to bring in light snacks and drinks (must be 21+ to BYOB) to enjoy during the workshop!
Each guest will be able to choose from 3 to 4 colors for the paint pour, and choose from our selection of seashells, sea glass, sand, driftwood, glitter, and more for the sea glass. There are a few special items that are limited to one per project or may be an add-on for an extra charge.
If you have some special items of your own, bring them along to include in your very own artwork. Each and every Shadow Box Art is unique, and we encourage you to make it your own. At this time we only have black or white frames available to select from.
Registration closes 5:00pm on Friday 01/22/21.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Choose the size of frame in either white or black for your project from the drop down menu below. You will choose your design at the workshop.
- Proceed with checkout.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- Seating is limited in order to appropriately social distance. Tables and projects will be arranged to accommodate 6 ft between guests.
- Ada County has implemented a mask requirement for public areas. Please cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop.
- The instructor will be pouring all paints/stains to help limit the number of things you touch.
- Tools and supplies will also be provided as needed to limit the number of things everyone is touching.
- We will be disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, supplies and tools before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.