03/12/2021- Friday Night Gnome Workshop-St. Patty's or Easter (6:30 pm)
Hammer & Stain Treasure Valley
Join the “Gnome” craze! These adorable gnomes are now popular everywhere. They come in so many fun styles. Have you wanted to learn to make them but didn’t know how? Grab a friend and join us for a Friday Night Gnome Workshop creating either a St. Patty's Day Gnome or an Easter Gnome!
We will have a variety of seasonal materials and colors for all but arrive early to make your selections. You can choose to create one with shoes and arms or without. See photos for some fun options!
This registration allows for one adult to make one gnome. Each guest must be registered for a project to attend.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Select your gnome.
- Please list anyone you would like to sit next to during your workshop.
- Proceed with checkout.
Registration will close at 5pm on March 10th or when sold out.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- Seating is limited in order to appropriately social distance. Tables and projects will be arranged to accommodate 6 ft between guests.
- Ada County has implemented a mask requirement for public areas. Please cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop.
- The instructor will be pouring all paints/stains to help limit the number of things you touch.
- Tools and supplies will also be provided as needed to limit the number of things everyone is touching.
- We will be disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, supplies and tools before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.