03/27/2021- Easter Gnome Workshop (11:00am)
Hammer & Stain Treasure Valley
Join the “Gnome” craze! These adorable gnomes are now popular everywhere. They come in so many fun styles. Have you wanted to learn to make them but didn’t know how? Grab a friend and join us for a Saturday for a Gnome Workshop creating a boy or girl Easter Gnome!
We will have a variety of seasonal materials and colors for all but arrive early to make your selections. You can choose to create one with shoes and arms or without. See photos for some fun options!
This registration allows for one adult to make one gnome. Each guest must be registered for a project to attend.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Select your gnome.
- Please list anyone you would like to sit next to during your workshop.
- Proceed with checkout.
Registration will close at 5pm on March 26th or when sold out.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending and by registering you agree to the following:
- If you have had a fever in the past week, do not feel well, or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, do not attend this workshop.
- Tables will be set up for social distancing. One project per person. Only those who registered will be able to attend the workshop.
- Ada County has lifted the mask requirement for public areas. Please feel free to continue to cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop. Staff is required to wear masks.
- Supplies will be on your table. The instructor will be pouring all stains/paints.
- While seated, you may remove your mask to eat and drink, but you must wear a mask while moving through the studio.
- We have hand sanitizer and a sink to wash your hands.
- Tools and supplies and all surfaces, will be sanitized before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time. We will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other Makers and our staff please arrive on time!
*Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding. We look forward to a gr