1 Year Anniversay OPEN HOUSE! (February 20th at 10am-3pm)
Hammer & Stain Treasure Valley
WE'RE TURNING ONE!!! Join us in celebrating our 1st anniversay with some DIY fun! We have options for anyone and everyone, all ages and decor tastes! There will be 4 Giveaways at the open house!
This event will take place on February 20th between 10am-3:00pm.
You will definitely want to register for a time slot due to our current operating capacity. *Those that pre-register for a time slot will receive 10% off their project choice the day of the event!
Non registered walk-ins will be allowed seating first-come-first serve and will not be eligible for the 10% off but can sign up for the giveaways.
How it works:
- Select a time slot of 1.5 hrs (please arrive on time out of respect for others' reservations)
- Include a name and how many will attend with you. If your seat is not reserved in advance, your seat availability will be based on our capacity and other pre-registered seats.
- You will pick a project/design from our prepped selection when you get here! Items change frequently so it's a first-come-first-serve basis. Prices usually vary between $15-$65. (We accept cash or card in studio).
- We guide you through our step-by-step process to create a beautiful piece! All projects are first come first serve and most projects take 30-60 minutes depending on what you choose and price is based on project (not time)
Personalization of vinyl stencils are unavailable during open paint.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- Seating is limited in order to appropriately social distance. Tables and projects will be arranged to accommodate 6 ft between guests.
- Ada County has implemented a mask requirement for public areas. Please cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop.
- The instructor will be pouring all paints/stains to help limit the number of things you touch.
- Tools and supplies will also be provided as needed to limit the number of things everyone is touching.
- We will be disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, supplies and tools before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.