OPEN PAINT-PICK YOUR PROJECT FROM OUR PRE-CUT DESIGNS (11/28/2020-11am-4pm)
Hammer & Stain Treasure Valley
Our open workshop is a great time to stop in and make a handmade gift or DIY project for your home or select a Hammer@Home Kit we provide all materials to DIY at home!
A variety of projects ranging in prices from $6-$98 for ages 6 and up. Pre-made items also available for purchase at a discount.
All projects are first come first serve and most projects take 30-60 minutes depending on what you choose and price is based on project (not time). Personalization of vinyl cutouts unavailable during open paint.How it Works:
- No charge but pre-registration is required to save your seat.
- Select a time and include a name and how many might attend with you to allow our space to stay compliant for social distancing.
- Agree to all terms and checkout.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- Seating is limited in order to appropriately social distance. Tables and projects will be arranged to accommodate 6 ft between guests.
- Ada County has implemented a mask requirement for public areas. Please cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop.
- The instructor will be pouring all paints/stains to help limit the number of things you touch.
- Tools and supplies will also be provided as needed to limit the number of things everyone is touching.
- We will be disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, supplies and tools before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.