$REVERSIBLE HOLIDAY PLANKS (12/13/2020 @12:30-4pm)
Hammer & Stain Treasure Valley
This workshop is a limited chance to make a reversible porch plank for just $85!!!! We will have you pick two designs you love. In the workshop we will stain/paint both sides of the plank and then choose one of the stencils to paint IN WORKSHOP, once that side is done, we will assist in laying down the second side which will be sent home as a take-home kit. This workshop will run approx. 3 hours.
When registering Indicate BOTH planks you choose in the comments!
- This event is on Sunday, December 13th beginning promptly at 12:30 pm.
- Only those who are registered will be permitted in the workshop.
- Registration will close 5pm on December 11th or when full.
2. In the personalize section type in the two designs you would like (ex: F10, C12) for us to prepare your stencil.
3. Proceed with checkout.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer & Stain Treasure Valley 1500 N. Locust Grove Rd. Ste.102 Meridian, ID
- You are welcome to BYOB (food and drink). In order to consume alcohol, you must be 21+.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- Seating is limited in order to appropriately social distance. Tables and projects will be arranged to accommodate 6 ft between guests.
- Ada County has implemented a mask requirement for public areas. Please cover your nose and mouth using a mask, scarf, or bandanna for your workshop.
- The instructor will be pouring all paints/stains to help limit the number of things you touch.
- Tools and supplies will also be provided as needed to limit the number of things everyone is touching.
- We will be disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces, supplies and tools before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.
CUSTOM GUIDELINES - Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.