Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending and by registering you agree to the following:
- Everyone's health and safety, is top priority to us. We will be following all mandatory state & County guidelines to ensure we are providing you with the safest environment possible.
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings within 60 calendar days! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Tables will be set up for social distancing. One project per person. Only those who registered will be able to attend the workshop.
- We have hand sanitizer at each table and a sink to wash your hands.
- Tools and supplies and all surfaces, will be sanitized before, during and after each workshop to make sure we have a clean and safe environment for you to create in.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your workshop start time. We will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other Makers and our staff please arrive on time!
*Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding. We look forward to a great workshop!!